Minimum years relevant experience
At least 5 years’ experience in a Board / Company Secretary role, or similar role, preferably within a State-Owned Entity
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes:
- Planning, organization and time management skills;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to cope with stress, pressure, deadlines and to handle setbacks;
- Stakeholder management;
- Ability to research, analyse and prepare information;
- Excellence orientated; and
- High performance skills.
N.B. Background verification, including criminal record, credit checks, security clearances, qualification and citizenship checks, as well as competency assessment, will form part of the selection process for all the above positions.
NRWDI subscribes to the principles of Employment Equity, including welcoming applications from persons with disabilities.
Communication will only be conducted with short-listed candidates. If applicants have not heard from NRWDI within 4 weeks after the closing date, they must assume that their applications were unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 4 January 2021